Network & IT Infrastructure :
We are a full service company for all of your network requirements. UAE Technician caters to the network needs of small to medium sized companies that do not have full-time IT staff. We also contract our services to larger companies that need assistance on their day to day issues or special projects.
Whether you have one computer in your business or a hundred at several office locations, UAE Technician can provide the support you need to run your business with the highest degree of efficiency and network uptime. Our rapid response Help Desk ensures that any network issue you encounter will be handled quickly and documented properly in your case file.
Network types :
We provides solutions for all types of networks. Understanding the varying system features will help you in selecting the network that best suits your needs.
- Personal Area Network (PAN)
- -PAN is the smallest of the network types. This network consists of an individual’s computer and any connecting devices, such as printers, PDAs or iPods.
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- - This is the most common type of network solution. It connects you to multiple computers in your home or work via cable or wireless connections.
- Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)
- - MANs usually connect LAN and WAN in a metropolitan area and do not extend past a city or town’s geographic boundaries. This type of network is generally open to the public.
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- - This network type is a step higher then MAN networks. They cross city and national borders with the use of routers. WAN networks are not open to the public like MAN networks.
- Peer-to-Peer Network
- - This type of network gives all of the computers on the network equal importance. Each computer contains all of the software and data used throughout the network, and each user has complete access. This type of network is generally found in small businesses.
- Campus Area Network (CAN)
- - This network solution is used on university campuses, where networks in multiple buildings need to be connected. CANs are also used in industrial businesses, where offices are in multiple buildings, such as an industrial business park.
- - Intranet is a network run by a company that is used by employees to communicate internally. An extranet network is designed for internal company use and allows access to clients and vendors in the outside world.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- - VPNs allow users to access the Internet within private business networks. This network operates using a secure link and is generally used by remote business workers.
- Client/Server Network
- - This network holds information in a central location (the server), while allowing access from other computers connected to the server. Computers connected can access and save files to the server. This type of network is used in many businesses. A primary benefit is all data is located in a central location, making it easier to back up and locate information.
- Global Area Network (GAN)
- - Providing global coverage, GAN is the largest network solution. It is composed of different networks connected together, providing an unlimited geographical coverage area. This network uses a variety of technology to maintain network communication, including satellite.